Saturday, February 16, 2008

Constrasting Colors Entry (It wasn't me)



My first color was a blue grey...which I didn't have in my supply! So, I grabbed the acrylic paints and made my own! And my contrasting color was orange! I added text to the photo in Photoshop. The font was ddwords, downloaded from www.donnadowney.com. The letter stickers are vinyl orange Thickers from American Crafts. And the bling...came in the circles, cool colors...FROM ME & MY BIG IDEAS..."icons". The patterned paper border is from the HUGE My Mind's Eye Kaleidoscope/Wild Asparagus pack that were available at COSTCO last year. After I tacked down the border with adhesive....I stitched it down with my sewing machine!! My personal goal this year is to actual stich onto my pages with something more than just rub ons!!

No comments: