Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unrelated Challenge - Off Page


I found this video link off of Donna Downey's website/blog a couple of weeks ago... http://www.donnadowney.com/. There is a free video download on her site on how to make an art journal out of newspaper and I was so inspired to get out of my normal route of scrapping that I made my own! The video however, fails to mention how many glue sticks you will go through... let's just say after eight I stopped counting and I had to go out and buy more! I spent at least ten hours from start to finish, but I made a total of 15 pages and I still have about half of that left for another album... there was a bit of downtime waiting for paint to dry, but this was so AMAZING!
You can view my whole album at http://picasaweb.google.com/alicia.willeford/ArtJournal2008#
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

oregonlori said...

WOW!!!!This is really cool. I LOVE the colors and grunge of it. I will have to watch the video. Thanks for sharing.

alicia said...

Thanks L! The book is currently at the church office with Kimmy if you wanted to swing by for a peek!
:)ali