Monday, April 14, 2008

7 Random Things - Jeremiah's Sayings


So despite further technical difficulties, this time with my Cricut, I am posting this challenge early! I really had no idea what the heck my random things were going to be until like Wednesday, then 'Miah was on a super cute spree all day and said the cutest things and I was suddenly inspired! Although, one of my personal favorites was when he said "Baby Elijah looks like a jellybean"...but that was SO three weeks ago, I wanted to be slightly more current!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

alicia said...

Just for the recond, I reposted this because I liked Lori's Picassa method of posting...it gives you a full sized screen shot of the page when you click on it!

oregonlori said...

Makes it way easy to post them to blog, too, just straight out of Picasa. This way, you don't have to retype all the journaling in the comment section--you just blow up the pic and you can read!!

I love you 'Miah layout. So cool to record all those things that they say when they are little WHILE they are little. You think you will never forget those things, but you do.........(sigh)