Sunday, April 06, 2008

Quote Layout



Hey! Am I first one posted this week.....woohoo! Here is my favorite quote page. I thought I would put a quote number at the top and keep doing layouts like this every now and again and maybe someday have an album of favorite quotes. It could happen!!

I got the basic design of the layout from this month's SS Magazine Father's Day Layout by Kim Morgan on page 34. I used the CK Digi Kit Flower Girl by Jennifer Sprague. I played with a lot of filters and other editing effects on the photo. I am not exactly sure if I like the results but I will print it out and worst case I will take the photo out and replace it with the more gently edited photo.

My quote reads: "Do not underestimate the value in doing nothing, just going along and listening to the things you can not hear." Adapted from Calvin & Hobbes.

I am so glad to see that Lori has joined us and with such a great starting layout!!

Yeah, 2 become 3! I am so excited!

jillybean

1 comment:

oregonlori said...

What a great picture of you, Jill. Is it one that you took of yourself? I like the way it looks online!!